This was great! Love the cast of colorful characters and playing as Daila.
Hand of Horzasha
A downloadable Visual Novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Live with monsters or die trying!
When a headstrong knight from the sealed-off human world witnesses the
neglect of an orphaned child, she abandons her former life as an explorer to
protect her newly adopted daughter in life-risking ritual combat in a strange town of monsters. An adventure mystery visual novel by Shiny Vacation.
Soundtrack available on: https://mbulteau.bandcamp.com/album/hand-of-horzasha
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/6CPehaG
- Meet the host of monster races that inhabit the enigmatic Randall Village, complete with 35+ different characters and lush, animated backgrounds.
- Document your findings in a robust encyclopedia system as you gather clues and profiles that will help unravel the mysteries of the valley.
- Form and strengthen bonds with the cat-like Meire who rule the town. Create alliances with each family to avoid eviction at the end of each month.
- Explore optional encounters with townsfolk to bolster your standing and learn more about the region.
- Put your life on the line in dangerous ritual confrontations that decide the fates of your neighbors.
- Experience four intriguing chapters and a total of seven different endings.
Diala is the protagonist of this story. She has arrived in the village by accident and is new to this world.
Aurelia is an orphan who appears in Randall Village to play with its children. But the adults, for whatever reason, do not acknowledge her existence.
Hudra is Diala's next-door neighbor. She is a skilled hunter and acrobat, but she is not the most sociable person around.
Yolk is a messenger who works directly under the mayor of Randall Village. It is his job to watch over various refugee villagers, Diala included. He is notoriously mean-spirited.
Nathaniel is one of the village's guards. He lives with the Oodse family and is among the friendliest of all residents in town.
Fielle is the Randall Village librarian. She is reserved, but also knowledgeable about many worldly topics.
Al is the village's south guard. He lives with the Vall family and is not a very trusting fellow. He is, however, revered by the village Meire for his integrity.
Ernst runs the general store and is the only other human in Randall Village besides Diala. He is cold and quiet, but seems to know more than he ever lets on.
Story, Art, and Game Design by Shiny Vacation (@ShinyVacation)
Editing and Proofreading by Gwendolyn Hicks (@prioryruins)
Music and Sound Design by M. Bulteau (@MBulteau) and Miguel Jesus (@AbsentiaDie)
Current version: 1.1.3
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 17, 2018|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Paint Tool SAI, Clip Studio Paint, Paint.net|
|Tags||Detective, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, furry, Monsters, Multiple Endings, Mystery, relationship-building, renpy|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Soundtrack, Ko-Fi, Discord|
Click download now to get access to the following files: